Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of JULY!!!!






Hi friends and family! Hope everyone is doing great! Happy 4th of July! It has been a busy busy summer, but we are surviving! I will be done with block 2 of nursing school in 2 weeks! Yeah....then on to fall and spring and then I will be done! It will be worth it right???? I keep telling myself it will be! Dustin is being such a big help around the house for me and is such an awesome dad! He is still doing concrete on the side so he stays busy also! What is wrong with us???? We cant ever stop. Although, we did get a chance to get away to the Lucchesi cabin for the weekend. We had a blast and it was such a nice break away from the heat and stress here. Here are some pics.....Austin had a blast! He is 9 months this next week and is crawling and teething and all that other fun stuff. He is such an awesome kid!!!!

No comments:


hiking in the superstitions