Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We are back!!!!




Sorry we were away for over a month! Time just goes by too fast and I look back at my blog and it has been forever since the last pics I posted! Well, all is good at the Lucchesi home! Dustin and I are busy working and spending time with Austin. Austin is now 5 months old and amazes us with something new everyday! He is rolling over, holding his bottle, sitting up in his boppy, and now hiking with mommy! We have a blast with him and cant imagine how we ever lived without him! Here are some pics from the last month.


My friend Nicole and I hiking in the Mcdowell Mnts with the kiddos
Dustin and austin at his brothers wedding
Me and Austin with G & G skousen
Our little dude!!!!
The fam at dustin bro's wedding

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Julie he's so cute! It's so amazing to hve kids. I don't know what I'd do without mine, they are so fun to be with. How come your hair always looks perfect at weddings? Austin still has a lot of hair, and it's still pretty dark! He is more and more Dustin for sure. Crazy your G&G Skousen alive and kickin! Ah remember the days of your Moms parents??? Singing to Grandma on the piano and dancing lol!!! And grandpa and the knife incident... Let's have our next one together. Here I try to plan around the weather, in cali I can go all year round! Ha ha:-) maybe in January!

Lacey Lou Who said...

He is getting so big! I love his dark hair, he is too cute!


hiking in the superstitions