Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy New Year!!






My friend Jena told me I needed to update my blog with some more pics of Austin..... So here they are.... Austin in 3 and half months old already! He is such a good, happy, fun baby! He sleeps through the night and always has a big smile on his face. He just rolled over for the first time yesterday and just keeps getting bigger and bigger everyday! Also....my bro Brent got married last weekend to Lacey Lines! I sure love brent, and he is with an awesome gal!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Thanks Skouster! ThNks for the invite Brentos! Can't believe he's married. Lisa Lines?!! Good last name. Austin is so cute. He is going to be one before you know it. I still don't know who he looks like, what do u think? I'm getting the baby hunger pains. I need a little sweet baby sister for Denim. Babies are so fun!

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

He's rolling over already??! My five month old just went from stomach to back for the first time yesterday. Do you love your BOB? They're the best.

Skousen Family! said...

Cute pictures! I need one of Austin to frame and put on my picture table..... I think he looks just like Dustin!

Evan and Lindy said...

Austin is such a cutie! And I love the way he "poses" for pictures. Braeden always moves when we try to take pictures of him, so a lot of my favorites are ones of him sleeping!


hiking in the superstitions