Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BABY AUSTIN!!!!!


Right after delivery..... 2 thumbs up for epidurals!!

Austin 4 days old


Austin getting some sun



So precious!!!





Sleeping on daddy!!!




We welcomed our new baby boy Austin Allyn Lucchesi on Saturday morning October 10, 2009. Austin and I almost had the same birthday, but I held off to the next day, I didnt think he would want to share his birthday with his mom. The delivery went great....all I have to say is I LOVE epidurals!!! I didnt feel a thing! Austin weighed 7.7 lbs and 21 inches long. He is perfect in every way! We are so happy!!! Here are a few pics from the past 4 days...and onlys days of Austins life.












Proud daddy dustin!!!






right after delivery.....I know, beautiful huh??







Austin 1 day old....soooooo cute!








4 comments:

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Julie he is precious!! I am so happy for you guys.

Lisa said...

He is adorable!! Congratulations!! Hold him as much as you can while he is so tiny. They grow up fast:)

Rhiannon said...

He is so adorable. I love the pictures. Enjoy him.

Jenna said...

I love his grandpa hair do!! He's so cute! The first year is so fun. Enjoy it because it goes so fast, and they
change more the first year than ever.


hiking in the superstitions