Monday, April 13, 2009

It is for reals...We are having a baby!!!

So, I am pregnant. I know, it is hard to believe julie and dustin are going to be parents....but it is true! And, we are both very excited and very nervous! I am 13 weeks along and had my first ultrasound last week. It was pretty neat to see the little thing swimming around in there and also hard to believe there is really something inside me. Im not showing yet with my clothes on, but have a little bump without them. ( good thing nobody but dustin sees that!) The due date is middle of October, so maybe I will get a baby for my birthday! I havent been sick a day yet and I hope never. My mom and my sisters had great pregnancies and recoveries so I am hoping I can follow right along. I will keep you updated. Fun stuff!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We can't wait. Love Ya all 3 of you! Dad and Mom Lucchesi

Lisa said...

Congratulations Julie!! It is so great being a mom. Be so grateful that you are not sick (because I can tell you that it is NOT fun). I am so excited for you.
Your cousin,
Lisa

Skousen Family! said...

Congrats!
We are so excited for you guys! You will be GREAT parents.

Audra said...

Congratulations Julie! Your mom spilled the beans to me at Sams Club! I'm so excited for you. Audra

Clint, Marianne, Sage, Charlotte, Emery and Ivy said...

Still can't believe it! Can't wait to see you in mommy action.

Jenna said...

Congrats! Welcome to a whole new life! You should thank you know who everyday for no morning sickness.....what a blessing! I can only dream:)!!!!! Can't wait to see what your having.

Audrie said...

WoooHooo!! Congrats!! Good luck with the pregnancy, kids are the best...and the worst (maybe I just say that since my daughter is for sure in the terrible twos) :)


hiking in the superstitions